From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-02-01 21:21:55

Hi Nat,

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 mishkin_at_[hidden] wrote:
mishki>
mishki> I'm wondering whether anyone has made any additional progress with
mishki> the new Sun compiler. I'm considering using ggcl but I need it to
mishki> work on Solaris, preferably with the Sun compiler. I took a witless
mishki> slash-and-burn approach trying to get the the "graph.cpp" example to
mishki> build, -D'ing:
mishki>
mishki> - BOOST_NO_STD_ITERATOR_TRAITS
mishki> - BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION
mishki> - BOOST_NO_HASH
mishki> - BOOST_NO_SLIST

Did you succeed in compiling the graph.cpp example with the above defines?
If so that's a good sign... probably means porting all of the BGL (new
name for ggcl) will not be too bad.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (219) 631-3906