From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-04-22 08:18:29

I've been missing from the list for a few days now, but with good
reason. My wife and I had our first child at 11:06, April 19th.
Connor Lewis Kempf was born 8 lb. 8 oz. (at 36 weeks) and 20.5"
long. (Sorry for the bragging, but I just had to, you know ;).

In any event, I've read the backlog of posts and there are some
things I'll want to respond to, but it may take a few days. Just a
quick update from my end:

I've fixed a few things in Boost.Threads and will try to upload a new
version sometime soon. I'll probably also work with Beman to put
Boost.Threads in CVS soon to make life easier for several folks, most
of all myself.

Jesse, I've got an update to Boost.Assertions that took many of your
suggestions to heart. I've not looked at your latest version yet and
the two are probably real close to the same. When I get a chance
I'll upload mine and you can compare and comment since I probably
won't have much time in the next week or so to get too in depth on
this.

Bill Kempf