From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-04-22 09:22:55

I think the Boost.MathConstants library should be accepted by Boost,
subject to resolution of the "spirit of C++" issues raised by Ed Brey, Matt
Austern, and others.

The docs need some polishing:

* List of contents at the start.

* Table listing the names of the constants. I'd also like it to identify
the authority for each constant, plus any special notes or warnings
specific to the particular constant.

* More hyperlinked cross-references within the document to other sections
of the document would be helpful.

* Some of the "References & Sources" entries contain URL's which need to
be set up as HTML links.

* Some of the "References & Sources" entries are available on the web but
no URL is given. For example, [11] is available at
http://www.acm.org/pubs/citations/journals/surveys/1991-23-1/p5-goldberg/.
Such links should be included. Even if the document itself isn't
available, the author might deserve a link.

* Please add an acknowledgement section listing people (Boost or
otherwise) who have made helpful comments or otherwise aided development.

--Beman