From: Ross Smith (ross.s_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-27 00:25:05

I've uploaded a new version of my policy based vector and smart pointer
templates to the Files area (policy_based.tgz). This fixes a few bugs I
found in the original version, and adds a new vector construction
function that allows vectors to be initialised with an explicit list of
values.

Is anyone still interested in this? Several people expressed an interest
when I originally mentioned the idea, but nobody commented on the first
version I posted (not even to point out that it was broken :-) ).

--
Ihug (Auckland, New Zealand) ................... http://www.ihug.co.nz/