From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-11-01 07:45:20

Dinkumware documentation with the C++ library latest version 3.08
says that much work has been done to reduce
unhelpful warnings from the libraries.

But it also warns that some warning may end up disabled.

Perhaps you should upgrade to this version (which will
probably be much the same as released with MS VC version 7,
if it ever hits the streets?

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse