From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-12-11 17:00:46

Are you sure we are not duplicating the IEEE compliance tests,
for example a program called 'paranoia' whose source I could locate.
(I tested MSVC with this and it passed).

(It does not extend to trig etc functions, so the work discussed is still
useful).

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse