From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-03 06:48:07

>status/bin/config_test/gcc/debug/runtime-link-dynamic/config_test.o: In
function `boost_has_pthread_mutexattr_settype::f() ':
/usr/opt/share/boost_1_27_0/libs/config/test/boost_has_pthread_ma_st.cxx:19
:
undefined reference to `pthread_mutexattr_init'
/usr/opt/share/boost_1_27_0/libs/config/test/boost_has_pthread_ma_st.cxx:21
:
undefined reference to `pthread_mutexattr_settype'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
<

We need to set jam up for multithread builds better on gcc - I don't think
it currently does anything much - and it should probably use -pthread or
something (it seems to be different for every platform which it a right
pain).

>libs/regex/test/regress/wregex_test.cpp:46:2: #error The regex library is
>not configured for wide character support

Some regex test programs don't build if the platform has no wide character
support, that's the cause of those errors.

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/