From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-05 21:18:17

I'm posting this message on behalf of the original poster, since it
appears that Yahoogroups is freaking out (I'd give details here, but
we're planning to make the jump to Mailman next Monday, so don't worry
about it ;-))

---------

Greetings,

I've got a project in which I want to embed a python interpreter in
(done,
functional), and also extend the python interpreter with the program's
own
C++ datamodel (partially done, functional). The problem is, I can't get
it
to work in the middle. What I mean is, if I load a python interpreter
from
the command line, and import my Boost:Python-created library, it works.
And
I can successfully load the Python interpreter from within my program,
but
if I try to import the Boost:Python-created library from within the
embedded
interpreter, it fails an assert on !find_class(class_name) in the python
libs.

Is there some example code for what I'm trying to do? What am I
missing?

--Kevin Killingsworth