From: Kevin Killingsworth (kk71878_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-04 16:32:05

Greetings,

I've got a project in which I want to embed a python interpreter in (done,
functional), and also extend the python interpreter with the program's own
C++ datamodel (partially done, functional). The problem is, I can't get it
to work in the middle. What I mean is, if I load a python interpreter from
the command line, and import my Boost:Python-created library, it works. And
I can successfully load the Python interpreter from within my program, but
if I try to import the Boost:Python-created library from within the embedded
interpreter, it fails an assert on !find_class(class_name) in the python
libs.

Is there some example code for what I'm trying to do? What am I missing?

--Kevin Killingsworth