From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (alexy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-11 09:39:32

> I visited the cvs-view
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost/boost/
> but I can't find any lambda-development under the tags. Specifically,
> at the bottom of the page, "Show only files with tag:"

Yes, it requires some manipulations to view the branches like
"lambda_development" or "mpl-development" online. One way (how I usually do
it) is to go to the library directory, i.e. in this case "boost/lambda"
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost/boost/boost/lambda/),
then go inside the "Attic" directory, _then_ select the wanted branch from
"Show only files with tag:" popup, and then go back to the "boost/lambda"
directory by clicking on the corresponding part of the composite "Current
directory:" link at the top of the page. Here is the resulting link that the
above manipulations produce -
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost/boost/boost/lambda/?onl
y_with_tag=lambda_development. After you've got
"?only_with_tag=lambda_development" part at the end of the link, you can
browse the whole repository without re-selecting the tag. Of course, you can
just directly type the above in the address line :).

Aleksey