From: dmoore99atwork (dmoore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-12 14:05:45

> > 2. As ideas come up on the list which belong above lines A or B,
> it would be great to track them, along with citations/references,
so that they aren't lost. Perhaps a Boost.Threads area on the Wiki
might work?

> I've been tracking them in my own notes, but something public would
> be worth maintaining. The Wiki may be the right answer, but I'm
not familiar enough with it. Do you care to volunteer to start
something along these lines?

Sure!

I added a Boost.Threads page to the Boost Wiki site:

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?
Boost.Threads

I put up a *very* rough outline of just the topics that have come up
in the past week or so....

I would think that this page can act as a links collector, with an
additional subpages added as necessary when we get lots of detail on
a subject/primitive, etc.

I *don't* forsee creating a redundant archive of mailing list
traffic, but links to archived threads of interest will probably be
valuable, esp. once the list is migrated away from Yahoo.

Dave