From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-12 15:16:04

> I added a Boost.Threads page to the Boost Wiki site:
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?
> Boost.Threads

I added a link from the Wiki home page so this will be easier to find. Also, I
have found that using the 'subpage' feature of the Wiki is a very handy way of
keeping pages related to a library organized. That way when you do a 'Page
List' you can quickly see all the pages related to GDTL, etc. The only gotcha
is that there is only one level of subpages. If you ever need to rename/delete
or reorganize pages this way, send me mail and I can take care of it. A month
or so back I refactored the STLAlgorithmExtensions this way and now the 'page
list' gives you a nice list of all the algorithms....

Jeff