From: timehorse (darklord_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-18 17:35:16

--- In boost_at_y..., Aleksey Gurtovoy <alexy_at_m...> wrote:

> The formal review of Lambda Library by Jaakko Järvi and Gary
Powell
starts
> today, March 8th and runs through Wednesday, March 20th.
>
> The library is available at

.gz

I am currently evaluating this library and in principle, as a long-
time support of the addition of Lambda functions to C++ I am very
interested in such a library as this being added to Boost. However,
I have to appologize for my late entry in the discussion as I have
only just learned about boost a few days ago and have to review the
Bind library and any other library that is mentioned in these
discussions and although I still have 2 days to make my comments I
hope pass or fail you won't mind me posting my review a day or two
late if I can't do so in a timely fashion.

From what I have read of the BLL so far I am very pleased with it and
if I don't get a chance to post my review before the time limit,
please consider this a tentitive endorsement.

Thanks all and great work Jaakko and Gery!!

Devo Andare,

Jeffrey.