From: Swatosh, Joe R NWP (Joe.R.Swatosh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-18 21:32:50

Can you share references (print or web) to these existing practices?

Thanks,

Joe Swatosh | mailto:Joe.R.Swatosh_at_[hidden]
nLink contract employee | mailto:jswatosh_at_[hidden]
US Army Corps of Engineers | Northwestern Division, Portland District
CENWP-HDC-P | Hydroelectric Design Center
220 NW 8th Ave | v:(503) 808-4032
Portland, OR 97209 | f:(503) 808-4029