From: Phil Boyd (philboyd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-27 23:01:29

My ISP is willing to create a newsgroup for us within the standard NNTP
hierarchy already set up. Also we can just use the announce.newsgroup
process out of Duke Uni. Once we have followed their guidelines, they will
create the group for us. AFAIK, noone would have to host it for us (ie -
whose server hosts comp.lang.c++).

Phil Boyd, MCP
CPT, AR