From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-03-28 23:06:37

In most circumstances, you no longer need to use
boost::python::handle_exception() explicitly. Unfortunately, the
documentation wasn't updated appropriately for 1.27.0 [It's a long
story]. However, the boost website currently contains up-to-date docs
which reflect this change.

Alternatively, you can get the latest from the CVS repository, which
contains a backwardly-compatible version of handle_exception() which
will allow your old code to work unchanged.

-Dave