From: Terence Wilson (tez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-06-06 20:58:45

HTML isn't a security problem by itself, rather the problem lies in how
the client handles it. But rather than get into a debate about security,
I would say live and let live. Use whatever works for you, if the
majority of folks on the list don't like HTML, then over time your
messages will tend to be passed over. Legislating a particular format
just results in continual berating of newbies who don't know any better.