From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 11:55:25

On Tuesday 23 July 2002 09:36 am, Beman Dawes wrote:
> A beta has been posted at http://www.esva.net/~beman/jam_regr.html
>
> It only covers three compilers, but should be enough to get the flavor.
>
> Comments and suggestions appreciated.
>
> --Beman

A few minor stylistic comments:
  1) Could the cell backgrounds for each test be color-coded?
         Pass = Green
        Warn = Yellow
        Fail = Red

        IMHO, this makes errors really stand out
      This could be extended to color-coding for libraries, compilers, and
testcases (across all compilers)

  2) Could all the tests for each library be grouped? (e.g., don't repeat the
name "concept_check" 4 times, just have a larger cell)

To make this suggestion a little more concrete, I partially color-coded the
beta you posted and put the result here:

  http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/jam_regr.html

If we could get nightly testing I would be a very happy coder indeed :)

        Doug