From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-12 16:24:26

> Contrary to the marketing of XML, that's really not a format that's very
> readable to users. So, what I'd recommend is turning things like this into
> a method call in Boost.Test. The method call would be responsible for
> generating meaningful output. The definition of "meaningful" would then
> depend upon need, as specified by command line options. By default the
> output would be generated for human consumption, but with proper command
> line options could be reconfigured to produce XML.

Sound like an idea. It could be done within a reasonable timeframe. Though it does not help for the program that are not using Boost.Test.

> Bill Kempf

Once we agree on this (plus all XML datatypes definition) it won't take long to implement. I did just the same recently for my work project.

Gennadiy.

A free email account your friends will never forget!
Get YOURNAME_at_[hidden] at http://www.emailaccount.com/

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email_at_[hidden] by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag