From: Andrei Alexandrescu (andrewalex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-13 10:17:09

"Terje Slettebø" <tslettebo_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> I didn't ever say MPL isn't used or can't be used.

>No, but you've asked for real-life examples. Which I think is a fair
request.<

To summarize the status quo:

days += 14;
vacuousDiscussions *= 2;
assert(compellingExamples == 0);

:o)

Andrei

P.S. It is symptomatic that the discussion keeps on falling in loooong
metaphoric parallels, now we're talking (in great detail) about learning
C++... as if reaching a conclusion there would shed any light on what we're
actually talking about... guess this is what happens when there are no facts
at hand.