From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 13:39:37

> I was flabbergasted also, when I looked at the new documentation of
> the "Boost Test Library" and found that it uses weird scroll-in
> effects, which cannot be displayed in purely text-based browsers, thus
> making the documentation at least partly unusable for Lynx or W3M
> users.

I do not know what you are talking about ("weird scroll-in effects"). May be
this general recomention could help. If your brower does not support cookies
you could make sure mannually that btl_simpl.css style is used. In this case
even text based browser should show the docs properly. For printing make
sure that btl_print.css style is used.
If you brower does not support style sheets you have a problem.

> Similarly, the documentation seems to use hard-coded line
> lengths, and thus fails do display a complete line of text in my
> browser window -- even though all displayed elements on the page
> _could_ be wrapped without a problem.

That is not true. Unless you refer to the images width specification.

> -peter

Gennadiy.