From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-10-23 05:05:12

I am most grateful to you for this cleanup operation - though I can't much
difference using IE6 of course. (I didn't do anything but output as Web filtered
and read into FrontPage and edit and save. It did at least print the table
correctly using IE6 which it didn't before!).

I sense that the moral of the story is, as the Irishman replied when asked for
directions "I wouldn't start from here" - don't start with MS Word!

But when starting to write Boost documentation next time, should one start using
a really basic text editing tool (I had thought I could forget how to do that)
or is FrontPage OK? If using that, What guidance to users should be given to
avoid some non-portable 'styles'?

Thanks

Paul