From: Stephen Davies (chalky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-11-01 18:44:49

First I would like to say that I am really glad that people are trying
Synopsis. Until David started working with me, it had not seen major use
outside of its original parent project, Berlin aka Fresco.

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 08:04, Larry Evans wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>
> I'm having some problems with it. The Synopsis-0.4.1 version doesn't
> compile std headers right:

0.4.1 is very old and a lot has changed since then. Once things
stabilize after all these efforts to better support Boost.Python, and
some things I am working on for Fresco's new website, I will release a
new version.

> I downloaded the cvs version, but you need to set the PYTHONPATH
> environment variable before it works; yet, that's not documented in the
> README. Also, the install doesn't install all the required modules.

Apologies, I don't install it very often and it hasn't been packaged for
a while, a process which usually picks up these things. I have added the
missing files to the Makefiles. Please tell me if I missed any!

Stephen

--
  //------=[ Chalky aka Stephen Davies -- chalky_at_[hidden] ]=------\\
 //----=[ CEED : Agilent Technologies - RouterTester Project ]=----\\