From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-04 11:47:53

> But I need to determine what exactly needs to be backed up. I assume
> the website doesn't need it because it's all in CVS, right?

I guess the question is do you trust sourceforge to back up stuff?
I've been burned by unrestoreable 'admin' backups that I just
don't trust it. Of course there are probably 10's to hundreds of
local copies of very recent versions of the repository on peoples
local machines if there backup system fails.

> I should be able to access the cvs repository tarball that
> sourceforge makes.

I think that would be a nice precaution.

>If the wiki needs to be backed up, then I'll need some help doing that.

I think I've got it covered with multiple layers of backup. I'm
just going to increase the automation on my second backup so our
exposure is only 24 hours instead of 30 days.

Jeff