From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-17 12:14:01

> It is not necessary. You program will be given *string*
> "(0,1) (1,3)" and
> can parse it using more powerfull means. I guess Spirit is
> quite appropriate.

I provide a way to parse it with very simple means.

> > Unfortunately I will be really
> > busy till the middle of February. So may not be able to
> work on this further meanwhile.
>
> It's a pity, because I've only one more or less serious
> interface change left
> in my library, and would prefer to ask for review after that.
> Do you have any
> idea when your library will have documentation, examples and tests?

Not before the date I mention. If you feel that your design could stand in
review go ahead. I will submit my once it's done. Hopefully really soon,
cause Boost.Test changes will rely on it.

> And... how config file parser is concerned with XML? You have option
> "input_message", which value happens to be in XML. The config file
> parser, which should work on syntactic level, would faithfully return
> that XML string. On semantic level, the "validator" function
> would parse
> the XML. I fail to see how supporting XML depends on config
> file parser.

Well, Yes. It was bad example. But it does not mean that I could not write
wrapper around xerses that uses config_file_iterator line output as an
input.

Gennadiy.