From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-17 12:31:26

Howdy,

I'm trying to get the regression system up by following the directions
in the docs (boost/more/regression.html#Execution) and running locally
and I'm
having some problems with the report generation. I'm under the impression
that bjam is running my tests as expected, but I'm having trouble with the
external tools for generating the reports.

I set BOOST_ROOT to point to my boost root ($HOME/boost), and I set
TOOLS to gcc.

When I run
./process_jam_log < bin\bjam.log

I get the error:

Usage: bjam [bjam-args] | process_jam_log [locate-root]
  locate-root is the same as the bjam ALL_LOCATE_TARGET
  parameter, if any. Default is boost-root.
no errors detected

So instead I ran:

./process_jam_log $BOOST_ROOT < bin/bjam.log
no errors detected

This just might be a nit with the docs (needing to explicitly supply
BOOST_ROOT on the command line)?

In any case, when I run:

./compiler_status $BOOST_ROOT doh.html
Using
/nfs/magrathea/home/user1/garcia/src/boost/status/bin/constructors.test to
determine compilers

*** Error: std::runtime_error: boost::filesystem::directory_iterator
constructor:
"/nfs/magrathea/home/user1/garcia/src/boost/libs/filesystem/test/bin": No
such file or directory

Is there a way to get this to work without previously running the entire
boost test suite? I just want to test one library.

thanks,

ron