From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-13 15:44:34

At 11:53 AM 2/13/2003, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>> > Hi, everybody
>> >
>> > Today I committed second revision to Boost.Test library.
>>
>> Wow, is that a good idea one day before we branch for release?
>
>I should have done it week ago, but was really sick. Anyway, It does not
>contain anything that should break backward compartibility.

However, problems with Boost.Test broke a lot of Metrowerks tests.

--Beman

PS: I started the Win32 tests running this morning, and then left right
away for a meeting.

When I got back, random_test had been looping for six hours. Sigh. I don't
know that's related.

I'll run the Win32 tests several times a day as long as lots of changes are
being checked in.

--Beman