From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-13 16:19:32

[2003-02-13] Beman Dawes wrote:

> >> Wow, is that a good idea one day before we branch for release?
> >
> >I should have done it week ago, but was really sick. Anyway, It does not
> >contain anything that should break backward compartibility.
>
>However, problems with Boost.Test broke a lot of Metrowerks tests.
>
>--Beman
>
>PS: I started the Win32 tests running this morning, and then left right
>away for a meeting.
>
>When I got back, random_test had been looping for six hours. Sigh. I don't
>know that's related.
>
>I'll run the Win32 tests several times a day as long as lots of changes are
>being checked in.

I had similar problems with the OpenBSD tests. It ran last night and I woke
up to it still hung, using 99% CPU, in one test (thread/test_condition).
Killed it and a few others after that to make it complete.

Since this is release time I'll try and run the tests more frequently, twice
a day at least, until things get better.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq