From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-16 08:22:34

At 05:33 PM 2/15/2003, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>> * test lib has three tests failing all compilers; at least some of
these
>> passed until recently.
>
>Note that errors_handling_test and results_resport_test failures does not
>lead ot any error messages.
>So I would recommend to perform clean build of those two.

I'll take a look at these later today, after this morning's test has
finished running.

>test_fp_comparisons IS failing on all compilers for now. It shows some
>problems with comparison alsorithm. I will take a closer look after
>release.

Maybe you could take a quick look sooner? We aren't going to branch for
release until Monday, and the release won't happen for some time after
that. The whole point of the schedule is to allow time to fix lately
discovered problems.

--Beman