From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-16 19:39:46

At 12:36 PM 2/16/2003, Rene Rivera wrote:

>Yes, I do plan to convert the script to C++. It won't happen until the
>Summer though, when I have more time for this, and to hopefully submit
>other things to Boost.
>
>And perhaps by that time you'll have a single XML file for me to parse
;-)

I think we can generate that pretty quickly. It would essentially just be
the concatenation of all the individual .xml files already generated. I
haven't looked lately to see if that would provide 100% of all the needed
information, but it must be pretty close.

But I'm overcommitted until May, so it will have to wait until then.

--Beman