From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-04-25 10:08:23

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:16:09 -0400, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Applied, thanks!

Wait a moment. Have you asked John about this? That's not to doubt of
you, of course, but the issue is quite tricky. _NATIVE_WCHAR_T_DEFINED
is a VC7 undocumented macro, defined when you use /Zc:wchar_t:

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg16494.php

I can't verify this but I think that with VC7 it is different from
_WCHAR_T_DEFINED (which is defined even if wchar_t is a typedef).
Intel probably follows the same pattern. We went through this matter a
while ago:

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg32639.php

And, if I didn't say it before, the issue is quite tricky :-)

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg32483.php

Genny.