From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-01 11:31:32

At 12:33 PM 4/30/2003, Vaclav Vesely wrote:

>Nevertheless in the patch was coverd one more general fix. The
>compiler_status can't deal with absolute paths in test logs files
>(test_log.xml). The attached path fixes it.

Can test_log.xml test-program= contain an absolute path?

That's a bit worrying - my memory is that the test_log.xml paths are always
supposed to be relative to the boost root.

The status table links for both docs and test programs are wrong anyhow, in
that they assume the status table .html lives in boost-root/status. That is
no longer correct if a separate regression directory is used (and that is
the recommended approach).

What should they point to? For current tests, current CVS would make sense.
For tests associated with a particular release, links should point to the
file as it was at the time of release. If someone is running the tests
locally, the links should use the user's hard disk boost-root.

I don't see any way to do that. Maybe just give up on links on the status
pages?

Discouraged-on-this-one,

--Beman