From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-03 04:31:05

Arkadiy Vertleyb ha escrito:

[...]

> The reason we are interested in the multiindex_set is that we want to
> provide a more efficient implementation for our table, that is currently
> implemented with std::vector, although Ed Brey already suggested an
> alternative with std::set(that we need to examine).
>
> Regards,
>
> Arkadiy

I suggest you download multiindex.zip from the files section and play
with it to see if it fits your needs. If you need assistance with the usage of
the library don't hesitate to contact me. Next week some sort of preliminary
documentation should be prepared, anyway.

Regards,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo