From: Bohdan (gejrlaug_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-07 11:25:42

"E. Gladyshev" <egladysh_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> --- Bohdan <gejrlaug_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > 2. Finally your lib may become non-template ( i mean
> > cpp files) ...
>
> If it becomes not-template, I'll stop working on it
> :). cpp files are allowed for the layer 1 code and
> compilation-time optimization wrappers only, that's
> it! Both has little to do with the library itself.

Under 'non-template' I mean that it is not header-only
library. Generaly term 'template library' is used for
Pure template-inline library which contains only headers,
but not cpp.
Ex: spirit is template library, but boost::regex is not.

> > What about simple boost::gui ?
>
> I would like to have an unique name without the boost
> prefix.

Under boost:: i mean namespace and by gui i mean
nested namespace for your library. But in documentation
it should be called Boost GUI ( BGUI ).

regards,
bohdan