From: E. Gladyshev (egladysh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-07 11:32:31

--- Bohdan <gejrlaug_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Under 'non-template' I mean that it is not
> header-only
> library. Generaly term 'template library' is used
> for
> Pure template-inline library which contains only
> headers,
> but not cpp.
> Ex: spirit is template library, but boost::regex is
> not.

Not exactly, STL has some implmentation specific .cpp
files, is it a template library?

I repeat the gui library itself will contain headers
only (NO .cpp files). All the cpp files will be
platform dependant that should be considered as
customizations of the pure template library. The
customizations could be even put in another namespace.

Eugene