From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 14:37:41

My Mother says you don't need the comma, and she is 87, and really English, so
she must know about these things ;-)

But seriously, if we are worried how about adding 'all'

Use, modification and distribution are all subject ...

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]