From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 14:37:48

There certaintly remains a need for a method of avoiding sending landers into
the
planet surface at the wrong speed!

The several previous proposals have never seemed to gather widespread Boost
support, often because of compiler problems, but also because many Boost users
do not work in the physical sciences area where dimensions and units are so
important.

Now that the compiler situation is a bit more stable, it may be time to revisit
this issue, and the linked units problem, which your proposal does not appear to
address.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]