From: Markus Werle (numerical.simulation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-11-25 08:29:15

David Abrahams wrote:

> Markus Werle <numerical.simulation_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> I am not going to support VC6 anyway, but for Borland ...
>
> I suggest you may have got it backwards.

My neglection of VC6 has political reasons :-)

> It's *much* harder to get
> Borland to jump through many template hoops correctly than it is vc6.
> That's ameliorated somewhat by MPL, but not even all of MPL supports
> Borland IIUC (lambda exprs).

But then: why support it anyway?
Considering the retard while designing the racing car
makes no sense to me.

If I remove all BOOST_WORKAROUND which were introduced
for Borland, my code looks _much_ more readable.

Markus

--
Build your own Expression Template Library with Daixtrose!
Visit http://daixtrose.sourceforge.net/