From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-02-13 16:11:06

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> All of our formats are also painfully slow on less than broadband
> connections if you try to drill down to see a specific failure.

* Summary page is 60K and is OK.

* Results page is 800K and might need to be split (or optimized). I
  think it will be helpful to have to have split and non-split one.

* Regression test logs (links.html) file is > 4MB and definetely needs
  to be split. I've locally patched the reports to split big
  regression test logs (links.html) file to have one file per test.

  If this looks OK to everybody I will check the modifications in and
  inform other regression runners, so they can modify their upload
  scripts to reflect the changes.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering