From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-04-30 06:09:38

I'm seeing the same errors as Victor: checking on sourceforge I see :

( 2004-04-29 14:11:35 - Project CVS Service ) As of 2004-04-28 the CVS
services will no longer function with the hostname of
cvs.PROJECTNAME.sourceforge.net. You should change your CVS commands to use
the host cvs.sourceforge.net and that should resolve any outstanding issues
that you may have. This issue came about as a result of upgrading from BIND
8 to BIND 9 which doesn't allow for a wildcard in the middle of a hostname.

Which I think is the problem, unfortunately I think this also breaks my
existing working copy completely, because the hostname is coded inside the
CVS project files all over the place isn't it?

John.