From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-07-24 10:05:19

Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams writes:
>
>> Stefan Slapeta <stefan_nospam__at_[hidden]> writes:
>>
>>> - Python
>>> The slice test case is failing! Any ideas?
>>
>> Are you looking at
>> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-Linux/developer/python.html
>>
>> Looks very unhealthy to me!
>
> Indeed. Do you plan to look into it? If not, I'd appreciate if you
> marked Boost.Python as unusable with this toolset.

I did plan to look at it on my vacation, but it appears my Linux
machine is unreachable via ssh from the outside for some reason :(.

I have serious doubts that the library is actually unusable with
Intel 8/Linux though. It looks like the library is failing to build,
perhaps due to a config problem at the test site. I can't tell,
though, because the new test reports don't seem to show library build
failures.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting