From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-24 19:13:49

"JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

Ownership management aside, I'd say one of the
key features of Thorsten's pointer containers is that their
interface automatically dereference the pointers held so as
to create the illusion that it is the actual elements
that are being stored in the container. This feature is not
supported by Boost.MultiIndex, and I don't think both
libs can be used together to implement this artifact.

It will depend a bit on

1. how you define iterators for your indexes, and (basically, you would need
to forward these from the container)
2. if the user can decide what container to use underneith.

but I think its going to be difficult.

br

Thorsten