From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-19 07:04:29

I have successfully built serialization as dlls under bcc32 by
duplicating the two 'lib' sections in the JamFile and renaming them to
dll and then adding the <dll>libboost_serialization and
<dll>libboost_wserialization to the install and stage sections.

Could this be done in the JamFile before 1.32.0 is released?

Thanks

Russell