From: Michael van der Westhuizen (michael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-08 08:57:46

Hi Robert,

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Very impressive. I know from personal experience how much effort it takes to
> find stuff like this. I will incorporate your changes and test with all my
> other compilers. Good work.

I've applied and compiled these changes on:

[michael_at_heresy michael]$ sw_vers ; gcc -v
ProductName: Mac OS X
ProductVersion: 10.3.7
BuildVersion: 7S215
Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.3/specs
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)

All seems to be well, but for some reason the test library doesn't want
to build on this machine, so I can't provide regression results.

Thanks to Troy for looking into this :-)

Michael