From: Michael van der Westhuizen (michael_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-15 09:34:50

Hi Troy,

troy d. straszheim wrote:
> Michael van der Westhuizen writes:
> > I've applied and compiled these changes on:
> >
> > [michael_at_heresy michael]$ sw_vers ; gcc -v
> > ProductName: Mac OS X
> > ProductVersion: 10.3.7
> > BuildVersion: 7S215
> > Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.3/specs
> > Thread model: posix
> > gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)
> >
> > All seems to be well, but for some reason the test library doesn't want
> > to build on this machine, so I can't provide regression results.
>
> I've been working on running the test suites on OS X in release mode
> for a week or so now. Michael, have you tried? Can you give me a
> sanity check? This is after patching the two basic_xml_grammar files
> and the darwin toolset file.

Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been on vacation for the last week.

I can also get everything to build with the patches you mention above,
but I have not yet tried running the regressions (I ran out of time
before going away). I intend setting up the python regression scripts
soon and running the regresison suite.

Michael