From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-16 12:04:29

At 09:02 AM 1/16/2005, troy d. straszheim wrote:
>Beman Dawes wrote:
>>
>> It wouldn't hurt to refactor the filesystem tests, but that is going to

>> have to be done soon anyhow to cope with internationalization. In the
>> meantime, the incentive to modify them temporarily is very low.
>>

>Whatever you think.... I did the work already, if that's the issue.
>Very straightforward. The split in half files are at
>
>http://svn.resophonic.com/pub/boost/libs/filesystem/test

I really don't want to refactor the two test programs into two files each
that way. Having two files without much rationale as to what is in which
detracts from maintainability. I'm sure there is a way to refactor the
tests in ways that actually improve maintainability. Breaking the tests
down into smaller functions would be a good start, without actually
breaking them into multiple files.

--Beman