From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 18:17:06

Is there a specific formal way that I should be writing test programs
for the singleton library? I was initially planning on just writing
program results to a file and providing a second file containing
expected output. However, because I am relatively new to boost I
thought that there might be some bigger testing framework that I need to
use. Is there?

Additionally, I don't quite understand what bjam is, but everything
seems to use it. Should I be using it as well, or does it only apply to
libraries that need to be compiled? Singleton uses only header files.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

-Jason