From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-01 12:25:23

"Fredrik Blomqvist" <fredrik_blomqvist_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David Abrahams wrote:
>> Daniel and I are working on getting the Named Parameter Library up to
>> the standards requested as part of its review.
> Nice to hear!
> [snip]
>> There's also a need for unnamed
>> (and maybe even named) template parameters, and all of these
> hmm, do you mean something like the "Named Template Parameters" by Jaako and
> Jeremy
> (2002) currently in the sandbox?

Unnamed template parameters is like what boost::python::class_<...>
uses. Named template parameters is something like the Jaako and
Jeremy thing or like the old iterator_adaptor template used to use
(http://tinyurl.com/6aqcy or
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/iterator_adaptors.hpp?rev=1.62&view=markup).

--
Dave Abrahams