From: David Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-04 13:48:39

David Abrahams wrote:

> Unnamed template parameters is like what boost::python::class_<...>
> uses. Named template parameters is something like the Jaako and
> Jeremy thing or like the old iterator_adaptor template used to use
> (http://tinyurl.com/6aqcy or
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/boost/boost/boost/iterator_adaptors.hpp?rev=1.62&view=markup).

I've been working on this part but have not put much time into it
the last month or so. It's mostly working but fails just a
couple of tests. Dave and Daniel, I'll put my feet to the fire
and get it completed ASAP. There may be some compile-time
complexity issues I might need help with, mpl newbie that I am.

                      -Dave