From: kalin (kalin.eh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-02 22:23:06

christopher diggins wrote:
> So what's the status on the logo contest, any word on when the results
> will be tallied?

Hi All, I have an update on the status.

I've written down all the votes, and have put them through the program
that Jason Hise wrote. I'm not sure if it's correct though, there are a
large number of tied winners. (16 or so)

As far as I understand, the voting should end up with a single winner..
So, I'll take a look at the code now, I just wanted to let everyone know
what's going on. :)

I've not tracked the variations for each vote in the logo, it would
be too hard to determine a winner if each variation counted as a
seperate entity - since they're mostly similar enough to be the same.

kalin.